While looking for some files on my PC, I found these photos which I clicked for the WTSC (Webster Thailand Student Council) to be posted inside the WTSC office. I do not know whether these photos made their way to the WTSC’s office walls, but I thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea to share these photos with you.

Click to view enlarged photo

Sajal and Jin Xin
Sajal aka Mother India (Shouvik) aka Bolpani (Kuldip) aka Maate (Sher). WTSC Secretary. No more comments, else she will beat me up.
Jin Xin, I guess he was the only Chinese guy at WUT that I know. He used to give to some weird, but good ideas in Ad classes.

Click to view enlarged photo

Aaron and Alexander
Aaron is a native of “India” oh sorry “North East India.” Aaron was appointed to my post of WTSC Treasurer after I graduated. I heard he quit after a month. Alexander Ruijs, comes from The Netherlands.

Click to view enlarged photo

Norma and ______
Norma Alejandra Gutierrez Areyzaga (got it), another very good friend of mine, hails from Mexico (Meh-khi-kho) Norma can speak 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Thai. She wants to learn Arabic. Salam-e-walekum Norma. She is the one who translated the name of my/this photoblog to Italian. Thanks once again. Glad to have you as a friend.
Huh.. forgot the name. Was this girl even in the WTSC? I remember seeing her, but can’t remember who she is. What is she posing as anyways?

Click to view enlarged photo

Susan and Khun Rin
Susan Landfield, Faculty Advisor, WTSC. Susan teaches International Relation courses at WUT. Very dedicated.
Khun Rin, Staff Advisor, WTSC. Rin is the Student Activities Coordinator at WUT. She is the one who helps in organizing all the events. Very lively. “Khun Rin, can you help me with…?” Ha ha.

Click to view enlarged photo

Dennes and Kishor
Mr. President (Dennes Bergado Jr.) He is full of enthusiasm and fun. Native of The Philippines. Great working with you Mr. President.
Kishor Lama, Vice President, WTSC, comes from Nepal. Very quite chap. His favorite t-shirt line: “QUIT talking to me, if you don’t like my ATTITUDE.”

Click to view enlarged photo

Timothy and Brandon
Timothy Brandon Blank
is originally from Sri Lanka but is a US citizen.
Brandon Audia, very energetic guy. Party maniac.

Click to view enlarged photo

Sher
Sher Ahmed Mubejo aka SAM, is a Pakistani… okay Sindhi (happy now Sher.) He is my one of best friends I made at WUT. Sher, call me to Pakistan when you get married.

Click to view enlarged photo

WTSC meeting/conference room


While I was typing this post in MS Word, at first I typed “WTSC mugshots” as the title. MS Word underlined the word “mugshots” with a red line, which means incorrect spelling. So I looked up the dictionary (WordWeb) for the correct spelling ‘cos I thought mugshots is the correct spelling. This is what I found: Mug shot means “A photograph of someone's face (especially one made for police records.)” Ha Ha. No hard feeling. FYI, the correct spelling is mug shots.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

photos r still to make way up on the WTSC office walls...but its good to see them displayed somewhere else...

Anonymous said...

had forgotten about those mr....what was it...thanda ghera...

Anonymous said...

Una imagen es mas que mil palabras :)
buenos recuerdos!

Kuldip Kumar Garhwal said...

vp
i hope it makes it way up to the WTSC office

sajal
i can never forget those nick names we made

norma
i dont know what that means
haha

Anonymous said...

it means "a picture is worth more than a thousand words :) good memories!"

Kuldip Kumar Garhwal said...

norma
thanks for translating (again).
Yes indeed it is true that a photo is worth more than a 1000 words.
Thats why I click photos and not write. haha.