Saffron Tea (Kesariya Chai)
I clicked this photo when Shiv(below), Yogesh and me went to drink tea at Sharma's (Bhawanipore) early in the morning a couple of weeks ago. 


Shiv Eyes
I clicked this picture in 2006. The person in the picture is my friend Shiv Kumar Prasad (SKP). He is also known as Shiv Baba alias Shiv - The God.



Chicken BBQ 
I took this photo on 6 Feb 2005 during a Chicken BBQ Party at VIP Beach in Cha-am, Thailand. I along with Gofran and Sher cooked the Chicken BBQ. It was great fun. I can never forget the days I spend at Webster University. Click here to see few more food photos. 

```````````````````````````````````````````







Happy Diwali
The current header image is of a traditional rangoli, which I clicked at Richa / Sajal Maheshwari's home in Saraburi, Thailand, few years back. I went there with friends to celebrate diwali. The rangoli is made of colored rice, flower petals, and diya.

Message:

Happy Diwali

"As you light each diya, may your home shine with bright smiles, glowing joy and warmth of family and friends! Shub Deepavali. Festival of Lights.

```````````````````````````````````````````







Ma Durga
Here is a copy of my previous header image. This particular photo was clicked by me at one of the Ma Durga Pandals. during Durga Puja 2008. The eyes of Ma Durga is amazing in this picture.

Message:
Happy Durga Puja
"Ya Devi Sarbabhuteshshu, Shakti Rupen Sanksthita Namasteshwai Namasteshwai Namasteshwai Namo Namaha."

0 comments: