It was the summer of 2003 when me, Yogesh, Vivek and Didi planned out to visit Vaishno Devi and Kashmir. The following are few photos from that trip.

Click to view enlarged photo
Well this photo has a kind of story to it.
Actually this is the view from window of our house boat. When I saw this in morning, I called for Yogesh, Vivek and Didi and told them, dont you think that the tree looks like an elephant. They said no no. They did not believe me. Well, here is the picture and you are the judge. Can't you picture a elephant in the above photo? Tell me.

Click to view enlarged photo
Vivek at the Kashmir Valley.

Click to view enlarged photo
Vivek on-the-top-of-the-world.

Click to view enlarged photo
Didi getting ready to fly off with the skates.

Click to view enlarged photo
Some river in Kashmir.

Click to view enlarged photo
Friends Didi made at Kashmir.

Click to view enlarged photo
No. No. This is not a monkey. It Yogesh. :)

Click to view enlarged photo
See I told you, it's Yogesh.

Click to view enlarged photo
Vivek capturing Kashmir in Video, Yogesh trying to get recruited into the Indian Army and Didi(Vivek's elder Sister) is just smiling for the photo.

Click to view enlarged photo
Kashmir Valley.

Click to view enlarged photo
Fish.

Click to view enlarged photo
Flower.

PS: I have no record who actually clicked the above photos exactly so no credit. But the photographer is among the three of us (me, Yogesh and Vivek.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..after seeing the first photo, one thing is proven, u can see things which don't acutally exist..haha...