These picture were taken during the month of December in Thailand. The month I finally graduated with a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Webster University.


Click to enlarge


Sporty yet Classy Antiques Car
I went to an Antique Car Show in Hua Hin (Thailand, Dec ‘06) Few of the cars were really classy. I liked the one above. This one looks sporty and classy.


Click to enlarge

Fireworks at Dusit
Everybody asks me, “Where did you see this?” Well, these fireworks take place at the Dusit Resort, a five star resort in Cha-am, Thailand. And to top it all I could see this view from my balcony. Dusit used to do similar kind of fireworks 3 to 4 times a year for its guests. The reality is way better than the above photograph.


Click to enlarge

View from VIP
Evening at VIP are so wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kya car hai bedu...
apun ne to kabhi aisa nahi dekha

Anonymous said...

good photo, even better car....