1. If u think a girl is beautiful, she'll always have a boyfriend to confirm that.

2. The nicer she is... the quicker u will be dumped!!

3. The more the makeup, worse the looks.

4. "95% of the girls in this world are beautiful. Remaining 5% would always be in our company/college." - 100% true.

5. The guy standing next to a beautiful girl can never be her brother.

6. If by any chance the girl you like, likes you too, she will let you know in about 10 years from now, when you are committed.

7. The more you ignore a girl, the more she'll want to be friends with you. (Not 100% correct)

8. Theory of relativity. The more u run towards a hot chick....the more she goes away from u.

9. Even if you got her out alone... just when you are about to let her know
about your feelings...she will spot a long lost friend (I guess from Kumbh ka Mela).

Source: Orkut Scrap.